VRSF 3″ High Flow Cast Stainless Steel Downpipes
For your 2015-2019 BMW M3, M4 & M2 Competition with the S55 Engine
We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3″ Catless Downpipes for the S55 F80/F82/F87 M3, M4 and M2 Competition which are one of the only downpipes to feature a cast stainless steel v-band to pipe transition. These 3″ downpipes are the best bang for the buck mod available for your S55, with gains from 25hp & 30tq when tuned. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converters in the factory downpipes, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note.
Rather than necking down closer to the turbos like most of our competitors, our 3″ catless downpipe feature a full 3″ design up to the last couple of inches of the pipe which allows an increase of flow. Our 3″ downpipes are hand crafted from SS304 stainless steel and include a lifetime warranty & our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee which includes fitment & defects. Grade 12 installation hardware is included with purchase.
We also offer ceramic coating services on these utilizing Cerakote’s High Temperature Ceramic coating, made to withstand temperatures up to 1800F. Please note that while we do offer a lifetime warranty on the downpipes, we only offer a 1 year warranty on the ceramic coating services due to the nature of the product.
- Adds 20-25 HP to the wheels & 25-30 TQ to the wheels.
- CAD/CAM designed cast flange for seamless flange to pipe transition.
- Hand made from mandrel bent, tig welded 3″ 304 grade stainless steel.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Fits RHD and LHD models with no modification necessary.
- High quality grade 12 mounting hardware included.
- VRSF Lifetime Warranty against defects and fitment.
This item fits the following BMWs:
2015 – 2018 F80/F82/F83 BMW M3 & M4
2018+ F82 BMW M2 Competition (S55 Only)
Note: Fits both Left Hand Drive & Right Hand Drive Models
|DIMENSIONS||26 × 11 × 7 in|
Brushed Finish, Cerakote High Temp Coating