Racingline VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda Wheel Stud & Nut Kits – M14x1.50
Remove and install your wheels at the track all the time? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross-threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel. Our Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fixing method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus they’re a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport/track use as well.
70mm Stud: No spacers, or up to 10mm
80mm Stud: Spacers up to 20mm
- Converting your car to our Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- Our Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of different spacer size setups without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight-black gloss anodised finish on the nuts will smarten up your car’s looks as well as its practicality.
- Both conical and ball seat lug nuts are available to suit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
M14 x 1.5 High Tensile Steel Motorsport Studs and larger anodised Wheel Nuts exceed the strength of the factory bolts for ultimate strength and safety.
Quick Wheel Changes
Stud and Nut kits are suited to any car that sees track use with regular wheel swaps. The studs really help to speed things up when you are trackside.
These studs screw in place of your original wheel bolts with allen drive inserts to make installation a breeze. Plus easily removed in future.
Precision engineered; for perfect performance!
M14 x 1.5 heat treated high carbon steel stud with chrome plated finish
Lightweight M14 x 1.5 7000-series aluminium open-ended nuts with gloss anodised nuts
Internal 6mm allen stud drive for accurate fixations
Knurled outer collar for much easier finger grip
8mm of unthreaded stud shank for brake disc clearance
Oversize 19mm nuts – greater surface area for contact & ease of use
– Max Vehicle Weight 2500KG
– Suitable for use with upto 10mm wheel spacers
– Not suitable for use with 11mm+ wheel spacers
– This is not a ‘Locking’ or Security solution
ALL M14 x 1.5 APPLICATIONS – Max vehicle weight 2.5t
ALL MQB MODELS:
- VW Polo 6 2018+ AW
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- Audi A3/S3/RS3 2012+ 8V
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
ALL A5 PLATFORM MODELS:
- VW Golf 5 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 6 2009-2014 5K
- VW Scirocco 2009+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi TT II 2006-2014 8J
- SEAT Leon II 2006-2012 1P
- Skoda Octavia II 2004-2013 1Z
ALL MLB PLATFORM MODELS:
- Audi A5/S5/RS5 (Typ 8T), 2007–2016
- Audi Q5/SQ5 (Typ 8R), 2008–2017
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 B8 (Typ 8K), 2009–2016
- Audi A7/S7/RS7 (Typ 4G), 2010–2017
- Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C7) (Typ 4G), 2011–2018
ALL MLBevo PLATFORM MODELS:
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 B9 (Typ 8W), 2015–present
- Audi A5/S5/RS5 B9 (Typ F5), 2016–present
- Audi Q5/SQ5 (Typ FY), 2017–present
- Audi A7 2017–present
- Audi A6 C8 2018–present
ALL PQ25/26 PLATFORM MODELS:
- VW Polo 6R 2009+
- VW Polo 6C 2014+
- SEAT Ibiza 2008-2015 6J
- SEAT Ibiza 2015+ 6J
- Skoda Fabia 2010+.